Application deadline: February 24th, 2020
In order to be eligible for this recognition, students must:
- Be a 4th Grader or 7th Grader during the 2019 – 2020 school year.
- Maintain an A/B grade average.
- Participate and serve as a positive role model for their peers.
- Volunteer in their community and exhibit good citizenship in their school.
- Receive awards for exceptional achievement.
- Have a special talent in science, art, dance, music, sports, theatre, etc.
The nominated student must participate in each of the following activities:
- Completion of the Nomination Form & Biography by Monday February 24, 2020.
- Orientation at Holifield Photography for information about the program, photography session and photographic displays.
- Be photographed by Holifield Photography for Fayette Mall & school displays* as well as media recognition by July 31, 2020.
*Participation in displaying at individual schools varies